First Newark Meet 5/17

DaddyBuiltRacing

Then so be it, at this point I really don't care to even be a part of them anymore to be quite honest. If a couple bucks makes/breaks peoples decisions to come to our meets, then they are probably the type of people we are wanting to weed out to begin with. Nothing is set in stone, we just have to do something to get these meets running more smoothly and not piss of property owners and local authorities along the way
  • Downvote 1

Then so be it, at this point I really don't care to even be a part of them anymore to be quite honest. If a couple bucks makes/breaks peoples decisions to come to our meets, then they are probably the type of people we are wanting to weed out to begin withy

Im about as smart as can be in a parking lot lot meet. Im quiet, dont litter, park normal. And I wouldn't want to pay to stand in a parking lot. Its not going to break me to pay a few bucks eathier. So thats a pretty dumb comment to make. Just my 2 cents.

So did u guys get booted from the lot or?

Then so be it, at this point I really don't care to even be a part of them anymore to be quite honest. If a couple bucks makes/breaks peoples decisions to come to our meets, then they are probably the type of people we are wanting to weed out to begin with. Nothing is set in stone, we just have to do something to get these meets running more smoothly and not piss of property owners and local authorities along the way

I'm going to be blunt, but you are trying to do something that is not possible. Not being a part of that mess is smart on your part, it really is only a matter of time before someone gets hurt.

I went to one of the Newark things and that was plenty for me. To many people doing death revs, burnouts, and flying through the parking lot.

Cars and Coffee is where its at: No junk cars, no stupid kids, just people hanging out and having a good time :fuckyeah:

Sorry to hear that things didn't go smoothly.

Another reason why C&C meets work well (in addition to naturally weeding out the nocturnal ricers) is that people aren't as pissed off about the noise. People rev at Cup O' Joe and the only thing that gets disturbed is someone's cell phone call. You 2-step in a parking lot at 11:30pm, and kids/old people wake up crying, call the cops.

GL with the pay-to-play scenario. Quite frankly, now that shit is happening that may be the only way to save that sort of event in the future: clearly the free format is being abused.

Im about as smart as can be in a parking lot lot meet. Im quiet, dont litter, park normal. And I wouldn't want to pay to stand in a parking lot. Its not going to break me to pay a few bucks eathier. So thats a pretty dumb comment to make. Just my 2 cents.

Exactly.

Well they were fun while they lasted I guess. I have never been to a cars and coffee but have looked at the pictures from them. I wish we had one of those here in Newark.

PS, LOL to whoever negative repped me. Don't hide your hate, at least put a name on it.

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing