Spray In Bed Liner?

Bam

Never had a truck before so never looked into this. Want to get the new truck sprayed as it only came w/ a drop in plastic liner. Basic googling shows me Rhino Liner, Line-X and Bullet Liner available locally. Bit more research shows Bullet Liner is a new/break-away from Line-X.

Anyone had this done? What do you like/dislike? Where did you have it done? What did it cost? Also appears you can get it over or under the rails, and even in the wheel wells. Input on what you chose/why?

I've read plenty of horror stories online about improper installs so hoping to prevent any issues.

Thanks

LineX of Lancaster gets my vote.

I did have a issue with a scratch on my back window but the owner Ben made things right. Bedliner turned out great and have already put it to use.

I wanted over the rail but newer trucks have holes in the bed rail that makes it not possible.

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/rocky31186/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140324_113431_zps4y7ccyir.jpg

Seen many Line-X installs done through the dealer, never seen an issue. Personally I like it under the rails just for asthetics, but people who use their truck all the time for truck stuff will appreciate the added protection. If you ever consider installing any type of tonneu cover you'll wish it was done under the rails.

Seen many Line-X installs done through the dealer, never seen an issue. Personally I like it under the rails just for asthetics, but people who use their truck all the time for truck stuff will appreciate the added protection. If you ever consider installing any type of tonneu cover you'll wish it was done under the rails.

I've installed bed covers on both over the rail and under and haven't had an issue.

I wanted over the real because anything with plastic on paint is not good. Even if you don't use your truck the plastic rubbing the paint isn't good.

I had my ranger sprayed by Linex off Wilson a couple years ago. The color holds really well and is strong as hell. Ive got no complaints about mine nor does my dad whos had it done on both of his trucks. Well worth the investment. I think it runs around $500, but the guy at Linex on Wilson hooked me up for being a Vet so i think i paid under $400.

Can't go wrong with Rhino or Line X. Rhino was the first in the market and then Line X. I've always had Rhino in my trucks ( Had them in 4 trucks). I've beat the shit out of all of them and no issues. I'll never have another truck without a spray in liner.

That said I've never had a line X product but I do believe they've improved on the product. Line X seems thinner than Rhino IMO but both are durable.

Rhino peels horribly. 2 of my friends have bought trucks and did rhino. Had nothing but issues. And line x looks a lot better.

I'm not sure on thickness difference. But line x is thick.

The basic was like 499 and the premium was 599 I think. Always get the premium so it won't fade. Basic will fade in 2-2-3 years of sun.

Rhino peels horribly. 2 of my friends have bought trucks and did rhino. Had nothing but issues. And line x looks a lot better.

I'm not sure on thickness difference. But line x is thick.

The basic was like 499 and the premium was 599 I think. Always get the premium so it won't fade. Basic will fade in 2-2-3 years of sun.

IMO that means it wasn't installed properly. Never had an issue with mine and I've beat the piss outta it. I do think the line X holds it color better.

I actually use the bed of my trucks unlike a lot of truck owners with a lot of abrasive materials I did damage a few spots on my F350 but Rhino fixed them for free. No compliants here. But you can always find people who have good and bad experiences with any product.

Both are good products.

used to work for ben in lancaster. good guy, go with line-x you wont regret it. pay the extra 100 bucks for the uv protection. or else it ill go from that nice shiny liner to a very dull look withing about 6 month.

Yeah its thiner. But it don't need to

Be as thick. On a typical bed I would spray about 100-115 mm thick on floor 125 for wheel arches. 90 on bed walls 100 on bulk head and 90 for over the rail. It's tough. Shits bullet proof when sprayed thick enough. Used to spray all the Kevlar and titanium on "special" vechiles as another form of protection.