16 Months, 180 Pounds Gone!

Slimpsy1647545505

Just thought I'd update y'all with my weight loss journey. Maybe help inspire some people along the way to just keep going and NEVER give up on yourself! With consistent exercise and proper eating I have managed to do what I always thought impossible. I went from super morbid obesity to normal in just a year and a half! I went from staying inside playing video games with my kids to going hiking and biking with them and retiring my video game consoles!

For anyone out there trying. . . the fight is worth it. . . never ever give up! ;)

http://i.imgur.com/FbPbkRY.jpg

Just thought I'd update y'all with my weight loss journey. Maybe help inspire some people along the way to just keep going and NEVER give up on yourself! With consistent exercise and proper eating I have managed to do what I always thought impossible. I went from super morbid obesity to normal in just a year and a half! I went from staying inside playing video games with my kids to going hiking and biking with them and retiring my video game consoles!

For anyone out there trying. . . the fight is worth it. . . never ever give up! ;)

http://i.imgur.com/FbPbkRY.jpg

Great work!

And support for my agrument against video games. Live life in the REAL world!

what's your secret?

:dumb:

With consistent exercise and proper eating I have managed to do what I always thought impossible.]

Great work man. I lost 140 and can relate. It truly feels amazing. EVERYONE is going to ask (if they haven't been already) what your secrete is. Be sure to tell them the truth. You changed your life. You didn't swallow a pill of have a surgery.

:dumb:

Great work man. I lost 140 and can relate. It truly feels amazing. EVERYONE is going to ask (if they haven't been already) what your secrete is. Be sure to tell them the truth. You changed your life. You didn't swallow a pill of have a surgery.

asking what your secret is was more trying to find out if he started doing crossfit, or did the paleo diet or what.