16 Months, 180 Pounds Gone!

Slimpsy1647545505

Congrats. So, the big question is... Does your body now look like this; saggy tits and all? :p

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201446/rs_634x1024-140506135353-634.shape.cm.5614.jpg

great job.

common, lol. is that serious? as you post on an internet forum... :lolguy:

Im on CR maybe 5 mintues a day, on a not every day basis.

I see way to many kids these days playing video games for hours a day-I mean 5+ hours. Even worse when the parents encourage it or use it as a child care technique...

Fat kids (with all of the associated health issues down the road) are usually a result of fat parents passing down bad eating and non-exercise habits. Your weight loss is awesome. But what I like even more is how you are now showing and teaching your kids good eating and exercise habits!

asking what your secret is was more trying to find out if he started doing crossfit, or did the paleo diet or what.

Paleo primarily, and elliptical/free weights/running :)

Saggy skin? Not that much, no. I'm 6'4" and didn't necessarily have a huge amount of concentrated fat in a particular area. I was lucky in that respect.

And off to go hiking! Have a great day CR!

How old were you when you started?

This is my next big obsession. I want to become a health fanatic. I am looking for a house at the moment, and I have an athletic trainer who is willing to move in with me. I am giving him a free place to stay in exchange for him pushing my fat ass every day to exercise and eat right. I know that being around like-minded people will help me be more successful.

Congrats man! Good for you and for your little girl. Too many people don't realize how much they are chancing by not doing that. There are a number of people at work that I'm just waiting to see the squad called for as their hearts and joints have to be taking a beating by carrying around so much extra.

I thought you were going to say you got a divorce...,

Congrats man!

Thats funny.

Thats really great man. I need to get serious about losing weight thanks for sharing your story. My fiancee lost 65 lbs in 6 months really a total lifestyle change.

I do say thank you for posting a picture where you were overweight and smiling. Most of the before pictures are so depressing and then they go forward to the skinny picture and they are all smiling and stuff. Like big ppl can't be happy!