What's in the box?

justin0469

That was absolutely freaking awesome. I love that kind of stuff...the style, the attention to detail (like how the birds fell out of the sky), the dystopian future feel. Amazing :D Not to mention the HUD the guy put on...that type of HUD/internet interface has been a nerd fetish/dream of mine for as long as I can remember :)

Something tells me you might like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UPMEmCqZo Obviously it's way more Half-Life related than just the sounds, but it's still damn cool :)

That was absolutely freaking awesome. I love that kind of stuff...the style, the attention to detail (like how the birds fell out of the sky), the dystopian future feel. Amazing :D Not to mention the HUD the guy put on...that type of HUD/internet interface has been a nerd fetish/dream of mine for as long as I can remember :)

Something tells me you might like this:

Obviously it's way more Half-Life related than just the sounds, but it's still damn cool :)

that was good!!!