VFD's - 2 Both Nearly new - 1 Large 3PH Disconnect Switch - New

MattKatz

I have a couple of VFD's(Variable Frequency Drives) I have acquired from Various Jobs. I don't see a need for them in the near future so I am going to sell them off. If you do not know what these are, you likely don't need them...LOL....Sorry.

Honeywell NXS Series Drive

3HP

3PH 208/230V

Was on an Air Handler to control the Fan motor for about 6 weeks before I realized someone installed the wrong size drive and I ordered and replaced the unit. SO basically this unit is very new. Probably a $1200 Drive, Make me an Offer if you have something you can use it on....I can help with install questions, setup and startup.

Make Reasonable Offer

Yaskawa Z1000 Series Drive

Model - CIMR-ZU4A0014FAA

10HP

3PH 460V

This unit was literally installed, powered up, realized it was installed on a 208V System when it gave us an Error code of under voltage and promptly removed for the proper drive. This has ZERO Run Time, so for used, it doesn't get any Newer. Price on this to buy new is probably $1300-$1600.

Make Reasonable Offer

Also Have an Eaton 100A Unfused 600V disconnect switch Model DH363URK that is new in the box. Had this sitting for a couple of years with no use.

Over $300 new. Make me an offer.

Feel free to text or contact me at 937-361-4011

I have a couple of VFD's(Variable Frequency Drives) I have acquired from Various Jobs. I don't see a need for them in the near future so I am going to sell them off. If you do not know what these are, you likely don't need them...LOL....Sorry.

Honeywell NXS Series Drive

3HP

3PH 208/230V

Was on an Air Handler to control the Fan motor for about 6 weeks before I realized someone installed the wrong size drive and I ordered and replaced the unit. SO basically this unit is very new. Probably a $1200 Drive, Make me an Offer if you have something you can use it on....I can help with install questions, setup and startup.

Make Reasonable Offer

Yaskawa Z1000 Series Drive

Model - CIMR-ZU4A0014FAA

10HP

3PH 460V

This unit was literally installed, powered up, realized it was installed on a 208V System when it gave us an Error code of under voltage and promptly removed for the proper drive. This has ZERO Run Time, so for used, it doesn't get any Newer. Price on this to buy new is probably $1300-$1600.

Make Reasonable Offer

Also Have an Eaton 100A Unfused 600V disconnect switch Model DH363URK that is new in the box. Had this sitting for a couple of years with no use.

Over $300 new. Make me an offer.

Feel free to text or contact me at 937-361-4011

If you are willing to list these on ebay they would probably sell at a pretty reasonable price.

If you are willing to list these on ebay they would probably sell at a pretty reasonable price.

I could list them on there. I just have been anti eBay as far as listing when they really started raping the sellers for fees a few years ago. I may give it a try though if all of my lines of direct contact don't produce a sale OR Trade.