Close encounter with Jaws...

SRTurbo04

This is why I don't like to swim in the ocean or any other large natural body of water. There is shit out there we have no idea about that might or might not want to taste human to see if they like it.

This has been all over this week:

http://news.discovery.com/animals/sharks/shark-eat-shark-are-great-white-sharks-cannibals-140611.htm

Something killed and ate a freaking 9 foot great white shark. Could be a whale, could be a bigger shark, could be a Krackin, could have been Kristie Alley, but no matter what it was that's some scary stuff...

That might be the best video I've ever seen. Wow, I bet he's never felt more alive when get got back on that rock.

I've never been afraid of beaches, I'm always the one that tries to go as far into the ocean as possible. But harbors and places like where this took place, fuck that.

A couple of years ago I was in Cabo riding on a jetski with a girl sitting on the back holding on to me. We stopped right in front of that famous rock with the hole in it, when she threw the balance off and tipped the damn ski over. We got back on the ski in record time :lol:

It wasn't in an aggressive stance it was just curious as to wtf he was, wasn't going nearly fast enough and just wanted a sense of what he was. Sharks don't like us we have too much bone, we just sadly look like seals when on top of the water. Still be scared shitless lol

They are amazing creatures and when you are in the water you are no longer in control, they are and I wouldn't want to be on the business end lol.

It wasn't in an aggressive stance it was just curious as to wtf he was, wasn't going nearly fast enough and just wanted a sense of what he was. Sharks don't like us we have too much bone, we just sadly look like seals when on top of the water. Still be scared shitless lol

Last words of the guy who just got eaten by a shark lol. J/k. I would have also muddied the water!

I'd love to do one of those cage diving vacations off southern California, it'd be a rush! This would be a heart attack.

This is why I don't like to swim in the ocean or any other large natural body of water. There is shit out there we have no idea about that might or might not want to taste human to see if they like it.

http://news.discovery.com/animals/sharks/shark-eat-shark-are-great-white-sharks-cannibals-140611.htm

Something killed and ate a freaking 9 foot great white shark. Could be a whale, could be a bigger shark, could be a Krackin, could have been Kristie Alley, but no matter what it was that's some scary stuff...

Not only that but there was also a story of a 60ish year old dude on a crocodile sightseeing boat trip in Australia with his family that was FUCKING RIPPED OUT OF THE BOAT AND EATEN BY A CROC! Fuck that.

When I was in French Polynesia I was face to face with a humpback and scared shitless, I can't imagine being surprised by a shark like that.

Last words of the guy who just got eaten by a shark lol. J/k. I would have also muddied the water!

I'd love to do one of those cage diving vacations off southern California, it'd be a rush! This would be a heart attack.

I go SCUBA once a year at least and have been up close to a lot of sharks (not a great white yet) but we were taught to look for signs of aggression and how they act. They are normally quite curious like a non furry puppy but have been taught when humans are around we get food.

Yep and of course theres people out there reporting what seems to be a massive great white (megalodon?). Could have swallowed that 9 footer whole, and love the deep (that report shows the tracer going down further than most great whites do)

Hey, mister! That fence is there for a reason!

That'll fucking wake you up. I wouldn't have ever taken my eye off him while I calmly and quickly swam back. You don't want to start acting like prey.

I honestly have no idea what I would do in that situation. I'd like to think that I would keep an eye on the shark, but who the hell knows.

It wasn't in an aggressive stance it was just curious as to wtf he was, wasn't going nearly fast enough and just wanted a sense of what he was. Sharks don't like us we have too much bone.

Aggressive stance? Dude, all they do is eat and shit for a living....and so far as us an bones....then why the fuck do they tend to chomp peoples limbs off?

Just playing with ya, but in reality, any stance from a great white is aggressive IMO.

Aggressive stance? Dude, all they do is eat and shit for a living....and so far as us an bones....then why the fuck do they tend to chomp peoples limbs off?

Just playing with ya, but in reality, any stance from a great white is aggressive IMO.

If they wanted to kill us they would, they bite thinking we are a seal or other fatty mammal, then once they realize we are not what they thought they will let go. Also, yes they do have an aggressive stance and this is not aggressive, it was just swimming when something made noise above it and it investigated. The body language of the shark tells the story of what it is thinking. take a few SCUBA classes and they can teach you what to look for.

That might be the best video I've ever seen. Wow, I bet he's never felt more alive when get got back on that rock.

I've never been afraid of beaches, I'm always the one that tries to go as far into the ocean as possible. But harbors and places like where this took place, fuck that.

A couple of years ago I was in Cabo riding on a jetski with a girl sitting on the back holding on to me. We stopped right in front of that famous rock with the hole in it, when she threw the balance off and tipped the damn ski over. We got back on the ski in record time :lol:

Are there are lots of sharks around that place?