Work out crew

The Man of Steele

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, that's right. I forgot your screen name already, spotted your truck there.

There's talk of Rich starting another branch around Pickerington, it would be closer to me as well, I live off noe-bixby.

if your hands felt slippery you weren't using lifting chalk.

i usually chalk up at over 550lbs. I never use straps but have thought about it to see if I can stop my bicept pain I have that im not sure were its coming from, but dont want to lose grip strength as that is tied to your back strength.

Bicep pain?....be careful. I tore my right biceps tendon last August. Never paid attention to the pain in the bicep after doing a back workout, then one day it snapped. Had surgery number 2 on it in April as the first didn't go too well. Haven't lifted heavy since the end of July last year due to it. I haven't lifted at all since December either :(

I didn't use straps either.

I go to lifetime at lunch with a group of guys. we follow plans off bodybuilding.com and they have actually worked out really well.

That's how I got started in this world. But I got addicted and started to look up more information to find out what is needed and what is bullshit. Working out is the easiest part. Diet is rough haha