Another Exotic Racing Las Vegas vid

Mojoe

Been pretty busy the last few weeks. Last weekend I went to Las Vegas to relax and have some fun. The wife got me a driving experiance with Exotic's Racing for Xmas. I watched a few dozen video's from other people going there and I was annoyed by all the talking from the instructors. However, the guy I got was awesome. You can hear him giggling and having a great time, yet still being totally helpful and dialed in. He was an Iraq veteran, so we were on the same page before the car started. I can't express how fun this was. I was suppose to drive the Mclaren MP4-12c, but it was broke down. I really did not want to drive this car and pushed it off again and again. When it comes down to it the Ferrari 458 is an absolute track beast. I did not feel another car in their fleet would maximize my experience. I'm very glad I went with this car.

Start the vid at 1:15 to by pass the safety brief.

Edited by Mojoe

My instructors name was Ben. I really can't emphasise enough how much more fun doing this was, because of him. Getting the video was $79. I didn't think I wanted it, and I thought the price was too high. I was wrong.