I've been gone sooooo long!

nocab72

Hello to all the new CR members and shout out to the old school CR crew, it has been a long time since I've visited you all.

Could Anthony or another admin contact me via PM please, my new company is an entirely race oriented venture and I would like to get approval before I post anything about it on the site, thanks!

Kyle - If you know me, you're old!

Mike was just last month to swap out a busted rear diff and get her started after sitting for a few years w/no attention. first time I pushed in the clutch the slave froze, so have a replacement slave cylinder to go in this weekend and she will move under her own power with working drive train for the first time in many years :-/

Excited to take a spin though after all this time!

Yep..still going strong...what about yours?

Mike was just last month to swap out a busted rear diff and get her started after sitting for a few years w/no attention. first time I pushed in the clutch the slave froze, so have a replacement slave cylinder to go in this weekend and she will move under her own power with working drive train for the first time in many years :-/

Excited to take a spin though after all this time!

Nice.

Nice identification! yes, the yellow & orange E36's are Spec3 cars. One is mine, the other is a racing buddy's. Super fun series with some very close racing ... for an example of what I mean by "close racing" watch the first 8 minutes of this race from 2 weeks ago. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YCpYDFzPlY

I don't run the E46 M3 in GTS much anymore, we've been doing enduro's in it.

Kyle

Nice GTS-3 car!

Is the 2nd one a Spec3 car?