bought a boat.....

The_buster

should I, well would you if it were your car, do any mods to it? Nothing super crazy, I was thinking some exhaust and intake work. Its too quiet, I'm used to loud obnoxious cars. other than that the plans are leave it as is, minus stereo stuff. the original doesn't work anymore.

should I, well would you if it were your car, do any mods to it? Nothing super crazy, I was thinking some exhaust and intake work. Its too quiet, I'm used to loud obnoxious cars. other than that the plans are leave it as is, minus stereo stuff. the original doesn't work anymore.

Not knowing what sort of mechanical shape it's in...I'd say go ahead and tweak the intake and exhaust. Makes it a little more fun to hear the 5.0L breathe, and should be some slight performance/MPG improvements.

Do it on the CHEAP: like, check the intarbutts for recommendations, flip the air cleaner lid, cut resonators and straight-pipe sort of Dollar-General mods...

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ4NDE4NTY5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQyMTkxNA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Not knowing what sort of mechanical shape it's in...I'd say go ahead and tweak the intake and exhaust. Makes it a little more fun to hear the 5.0L breathe, and should be some slight performance/MPG improvements.

Do it on the CHEAP: like, check the intarbutts for recommendations, flip the air cleaner lid, cut resonators and straight-pipe sort of Dollar-General mods...

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ4NDE4NTY5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQyMTkxNA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

And get a pimp cup and curb feelers! I would rock that car all day!

I was thinking something like this, although it would be a while before the headers would be put on or skip them if possible. Seems like a cheap mix of parts that can be found easily.

Orrrrrrr how about spend the "mod" money on things like plugs, fuel filter, air filter, brakes, etc. and then worry about a working radio.

I'd think these things should be first since its been sitting for so long and maybe some tires. But that makes way to much sense.