Local stanceworks feature

GGEvo

Normally, I would try to post some acerbic criticism of Farkas. In this case, however, I have to admit that the article's recognition and praise of his vision and effort are well-deserved.

His quotes are characteristically modest. His reminiscences of his brother and him growing up learning the love and care of cars at their father's side are so well-told. It should be something to think about for us with young ones around us.

I know his friends and family are proud of him and CR should be, too.

Good job, Andy. Hats off to the "old man" too! ;)

Edited by Doc

Many thanks, everyone! I am pretty honored to have such recognition on Stanceworks. I really owe it all to everyone else, including some of you on CR. It doesn't seem so much as a lifestyle to me, but it's just what I enjoy. While I have taken quite some ribbing from you guys here, I have still made many great friendships along the way, and the support I've gotten from my friends and family make it enjoyable all these years.

I was JUST wondering today what Andrew was up to...apparently it was being featured on a car site! :lol:

Very cool, mang. Congratulations for a great article. LOL at "it could use a respray".

Oh, and all of those 964's at the bottom of the article look fucking sexy. Love the Euro rear bumper with the tiny, old-skool license lights...

http://stancewords.stanceworks.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/DSC2322-SW.jpg

Love the article farkas, its funny majority of the people who have given you shit over the years have/will never get the amount of recognition you get. From the AE to the porsche and every VW in between.

Now come across that money you talked about in the article and send her to singer.

The Porsche was cool (Perfect), but did anyone look @ the 1975 BMW 3.5 CSL in the links below? That was a car that has seen some major track time and sure it has seen a couple "Oh shit" moments. Just something to see an old workhorse like that one in the pics.

No disrespect on the Porsche it is gorgeous..

http://stancewords.stanceworks.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/e9-35-csl-22-bmw.jpg