cars& coffee? ??

coleyounger3

Last time I went, I arrived at like 8:30, which turned out to be too early (unless you enjoy a little more peace and quiet). About an hour later the lot started to fill up.

I'm planning on making it out tomorrow again, so I'll probably be rolling in at around 9:30 or so.

Ok I finally got a Saturday off. What is the best time to get there? Look forward to meeting everyone.

I'll park right beside you bro. And I won't mention to anyone that mine's faster.

OK, almost nobody. I might mention it a few times.

I'll park right beside you bro. And I won't mention to anyone that mine's faster.

OK, almost nobody. I might mention it a few times.

You can park beside me and you.can tell people anything you want. News flash they don't care would be like me telling them my dick is way bigger. ....lol see you in the morning bro

n-no homo right?

We'd love to see you two there. CC&C officially starts at 8:30, but don't be discouraged if there are only a few cars there; more will be coming. It's a come-and-go kind of event and it's not structured like a car show or anything.

Unfortunately, there are two major car shows happening on Saturday, so cars may be less at CC&C.

Pavement weight warning. I'm pretty sure 2 lenox parking spots side by side have a combined weight limit of 8,000lbs. You'll need to separate those 2 vehicles...

I took the spare and jack out of the trunk. We're good.