new cell phones?

SRTurbo04

In the market for a new cell phone, against my better judgement im going on my wifes plan on Verizon and will need a new phone. Whats out there thats awesome? Android based bigger screen the better. They still sell the note?

Give you opinions and why? I currently have a galexy s3 so an upgrade from there.

Edited by Paul

I like my Note 3. I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet at home and my phone blows it out of the water in screen clarity (true 1080p resolution) and graphical benchmarks. If gaming or video matters to you, the Note 3 is hard to beat.

Columbus Racing, sponsored by the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

lol

indeed

not going to knock the LG G3 though. imho, it's better than or equal to the Note 3. in all areas except screen size and having a stylus.

Which one has the least amount of bloatware and other crap? I'm about to upgrade from my old Galaxy Nexus...

Nexus 5. And if you're the type to mess with it, it's always up to date. Hell I'm running the Android L (5) preview.

Verizon doesn't do Nexus phones any more. If you don't mind spending the cash you could get the Google Play Edition of most flagship phones on Verizon, and they'll have stock Android. Otherwise check out the Moto X. Its pretty close to stock, but the new one is fixing to come out sooner rather than later so you might want to wait for that.