Any ooma users on here?

carl1647545492

I do not see $40 dollars worth of value a month in having a "traditional landline" and came across coma as a alternative and wonder if anyone on here uses it for basic surfing and home phone?

"The sell" is you pay a $100 for a box and your good to go,only 3 dollars in taxes each month no fees,so break even is a few months.

http://ooma.com

I use MagicJack. Works fine as a second line to our cells. It's like $60-70 to start out with a free year, then it's like $30/year or $100 for 5. Plugs into a wall outlet and I use a 4-handset cordless phone system in my house.

I use Ooma as well as my entire family. I have been using Ooma for 4-5 years now, I honestly don't understand why anyone would choose anything else... Ooma is AWESOME!! Seriously crystal clear calling, Always works, and all you pay for after the first year is taxes which are like 3 bucks a month.... it's a no brainer.... the only thing I will say is the dial tone is weird so my house alarm won't work with it.

Seriously, go get it, to hell with the other options, Ooma is the best!

I use Ooma as well as my entire family. I have been using Ooma for 4-5 years now, I honestly don't understand why anyone would choose anything else... Ooma is AWESOME!! Seriously crystal clear calling, Always works, and all you pay for after the first year is taxes which are like 3 bucks a month.... it's a no brainer.... the only thing I will say is the dial tone is weird so my house alarm won't work with it.

Seriously, go get it, to hell with the other options, Ooma is the best!

Excellent reply, ditto for me. Seriously, Ooma is about the best option out there. The thing pays for itself in a few months and you're good to go. The only extra cost you might have up front is if you want to keep using your current home number. I dropped TW home phone a few years ago and went with Ooma. You might even be able to find a used unit and save yourself some money, but I'm not 100% on that.

• Upvote 1