Toughest Form Of Racing, Off Road

wagner

Not going to put down stadium trucks. They're pretty crazy and a blast to watch. I'd love to race one.

But if we're talking toughest, I'd go with Baja 1000 or Dakar Rally. Hour after hour after hour on open terrain at high speeds.

Not going to put down stadium trucks. They're pretty crazy and a blast to watch. I'd love to race one.

But if we're talking toughest, I'd go with Baja 1000 or Dakar Rally. Hour after hour after hour on open terrain at high speeds.

Well, that's included with the off-road stuff. After talking with a guy at PRI that does both, they are hands down the baddest SOBs on 4 wheels.

King of Hammers is close, but they don't go the speeds these guys go and jump as far or as long as they do.

I was watching one of the big races out in Vegas and the punishment those trucks and guys take made my back hurt just watching.

Love me some stadium trucks. None of this bs panzie ooh you touched me your black flagged crap .

Guys are straight nuts and have the biggest nuts out of any motor sports including motorcycle road racing( they know the road and road conditions) baja 1000 is just a "hold my beer and watch this" moment for a 1000 miles.

Also nuts they run flat out in the middle of the night!

Not the baja 100 but you can get the idea what goes on

I also think anyone at The King of

Hammhers might have a thing or two to say about that. :)

Kind of the hammers is a blast to watch, crazy how much money is in the rigs that just run flat out no matter what.

This is just one section