performance brakes for denali or large suv's

XChris1632X

Just like to get a couple of opinions on this subject. This week I am putting new brakes on my wife's 08 Yukon xl Denali. She drives it like it's a fucking McLaren F1. I really want to avoid buying new rotors and pads from Napa only to have them warped and feeling like garbage after 2 months. I don't think I want to go for the auto parts store rock hard ceramics either. I briefly though about hawk pads but struggled to find a listing for this vehicle. They have them for Sierra denalis but I haven't been able to verify whether they interchange or not.

Any opinions? Don't really want to spend an arm and a leg for brakes but I would invest into something if it is worth it.

Hawk LTS brake pads and Raybestos pro grade rotors from Rock Auto. Not cheap but the best compromise for heavy use without it being unbearable in terms of dust or noise IMO. that will be the next setup I run on the Saab since I tow a car with it about 7 times a year.