Midnight ride tonight? Anyone?

NinjaNick

I was wanting to go for an hour or so ride tonight around the area. City and highway only though because I don't do back roads at night.

It's just been almost a week and I just want to get out and ride for a few tonight. I leave work at 11pm and can meet up by 11:45 or midnight.

Whaddup? Anyone?

:lol: @ Dustin. You've must've gotten up really early today. If you drink an energy drink or are awake then let me know. :cool:

Fusion - HELL YEAH! Find that clear shield ASAP! I keep mine next to my helmet in my closet, so I'm good to go.

I usually keep it right with all my gear but I have no idea where it ran off to

I was wanting to go for an hour or so ride tonight around the area. City and highway only though because I don't do back roads at night.

It's just been almost a week and I just want to get out and ride for a few tonight. I leave work at 11pm and can meet up by 11:45 or midnight.

Whaddup? Anyone?

I could cruise around town. Not up for the highway. Would like to head home before the drunks are let out too. hah