Anyone else get a free new iPhone 5?

red1993sol

Well I thought my battery has always been shit and them I found out they recalled some of the first iPhones sent out checked mine and mine was recalled . Thought that was pretty cool went in they preferred me a battery come back a few days later drop off the phone for 2 hours for the service. I come back and the girl said they will have to switch my phone out for a brand new cause one of the techs broke a wire while they were working on. She said mine was the third one that day but I wasn't complaining got a new one . My old one lock button was hit or miss. Anyone else get there battery replace and this happen?

Went it to get mine swapped... somehow they broke my sim card... but I got a new phone so it was worth it. My power button had never worked right and I had a scratch on my screen. Went to ATT and they gave me a new sim card for free. So I take this as a win.

Ya it drove me nuts my phone wouldn't last an hour and now I have a completely new one even though I'm due for a new one I'll still take the free phone for a backup. I got very lucky.

Does opting for the replacement phone void your eligibility to upgrade at your normal time?

The lady was going to do hers last week but hasn't had a need as it still works just fine.