NFL thread

BStowers023

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck the browns!

i'm tired of them always having tv preference over the bengals every week.

no matter if there might be more browns than bengals fans in the Columbus area. if they are both on at the same time, 90% of the time they will show the browns. even though the bengals have had the better record, every year.

I'm a die hard Bears fan but I've been watching both the bengals and the Browns alot this year. Since my Bears suck I'm going to let tonight's game between the Ohio fellas decide who I root for out of the Oho teams. I'm kinda pulling for the Browns.

I'm a die hard Bears fan but I've been watching both the bengals and the Browns alot this year. Since my Bears suck I'm going to let tonight's game between the Ohio fellas decide who I root for out of the Oho teams. I'm kinda pulling for the Browns.

We don't want you bammer :gabe:

:)

How bout them Browns? They blew out an awful Steelers team that lost to the Bucs....THE BUCS! And now all of the Browns fans think they're the favorite in the AFC North LOL

So, 2 things here. 1st, that "awful" steelers team is now 6-3 and in the division lead. 2nd, the browns are also soon to be 6-3 and tied with those "awful" steelers. its still early-ish in the season, but wow.....you were way off!

PS.......we dey! :gabe:

I wonder how good cincy would be with a good qb

They'd be a very solid team...its hard to be good in this league without a competent QB.

So, 2 things here. 1st, that "awful" steelers team is now 6-3 and in the division lead. 2nd, the browns are also soon to be 6-3 and tied with those "awful" steelers. its still early-ish in the season, but wow.....you were way off!

PS.......we dey! :gabe:

Yeah, the Browns and Steelers look good. I don't think anyone predicted the Steelers would turn it around like that. I wouldn't get to high and mighty on the Browns just yet. They beat a Bengals team last night that would have lost to the Buccaneers by 2 touchdowns.

Edited by BStowers023

I was embarrassed to be a Bengals fan last night- felt like old times during the 2-14 days.

Man, we've really shit ourselves lately in prime time. Dalton had statistically (and actuality) one of the worst games in NFL history. Not good for a "$100M" man.

While the Browns didn't look bad last night. They didn't look that good either.

With all of our defensive injuries, the team played like shit last night. On defense all Cleveland had to do was sit back, and let Dalton Fuck the entire game.

That dude has more highs and lows than a chick on her period. Some weeks he looks like a legitimate top 10 QB. Some nights you get, whatever the fuck last night was!

Knowing the Cincy staff though, Dalton isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. All i can hope for, is that he gets on a hot streak. (I can hope.)