NFL thread

BStowers023

Draft starts Thursday, who do you want your team to select?

For the Bengals, I don't see any glaring needs for a starter right away...except for when Burfiect gets suspended for another dirty play or leads with his helmets and gives himself concussion #4,356 and has to sit out a week or two.

Could also use depth and youth on the o-line, mainly at the tackle position.

So I'd like to see the Bengals pick up a Line Backer or someone with the ability to be a left tackle in the future.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draft starts Thursday, who do you want your team to select?

For the Bengals, I don't see any glaring needs for a starter right away...except for a quarterback.

Could also use depth and youth at quarterback, mainly at the quarterback position.

So I'd like to see the Bengals pick up a quarterback or someone with the ability to be a quarterback in the future.

FTFY

FTFY

Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. Rex Grossman came close. Too much emphasis is put on quarterbacks in my opinion.

While I would never say Andy Dalton is great, I think he's better than half the QB's in the league. And he's good enough to give them a chance. Take a chance on a QB in the late 3rd or 4th round or later? Sure. but this draft class at QB isn't very exciting. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2015/QB

Brett Hundley, Garrett Grayson & Sean Mannion are the only ones that have a shot in this class and that will be mostly as back-ups. Bengals have AJ McCaron for that.

Winston might be OK, but will be considered a bust. Mariota = Joey Harington.

Amari cooper or Landon Collins for the Bears in first round. In would also like to see cutler traded for some picks and veteran qb.

LOLS bears will have to give someone else some picks to make them take cutler.....thats a big ugly contract to get with him