Phone Number help

SRTurbo04

Can any one figure it more information about a person from there phone number? Some one texted me today asking me " Would you be willing to donate your car seat." When asked who this was they said there name was seiria and looking for a todler seat and a car seat for her mother who have nothing.

First off i am all about helping a person in need but i don't know who this is, how they got my number, or how they know i have children. When asked these questions they stopped responding.

This pisses me off and concerns me how they would know this. To me this Doesn't seem like im a random text message because its a very specific and random item to ask for.

Any help would be appreciated

Edited by Paul

" Would you be willing to donate your car seat." from a complete stranger is double talk for "I'm going to break in and take your nice car seat out of your Honda the next time it's raining at night"

Should have replied with a request of nude pics of said mother and see what comes back :)

" Would you be willing to donate your car seat." from a complete stranger is double talk for "I'm going to break in and take your nice car seat out of your Honda the next time it's raining at night"

Should have replied with a request of nude pics of said mother and see what comes back :)

LOL! Now there texting back saying the got it off a Craigslist add saying i was selling it.

Good news i park in the garage every time im home.

Is it possible they were texting someone and were off by a number?

Could be but why act shady when asked how you got my number and how you would know if i have a car seat or not.

ALSO even if it was a Craigslist add why text some one that's selling it to ask it for free, come on..

I just texted them back for you, "Why are you having kids if you can't afford them?" Sounds like some bullshit to me.

:lol: no need for that,

Well the paranoid self in side of me was wrong. Looks like it was a craigslist add but this person was one digit off when typing the #. Showed me the add and it was legit.

Having a kid these days just has made me paranoid when it comes to anything possibly related to her.

They should of started off with hey im responding to your add on craigslist blah blah blah. Not pretty much give em your stuff lol

Having a kid these days just has made me paranoid when it comes to anything possibly related to her.

Me too. I can't imagine what I would do if I ever caught someone doing something to one of my kids. I absolute could see punishing them in the basement of our farm house in the middle of now where hours. I don't know if they can extract dna from pig shit, but I'd be finding out.

:lol: no need for that,

Well the paranoid self in side of me was wrong. Looks like it was a craigslist add but this person was one digit off when typing the #. Showed me the add and it was legit.

Whats the number? PM me if you want. I can see what I can find out.

Were good, they showed the link with phone number in it and its 1 digit off from mine, was a mistake. Thanks though.