who would last longer in a zombie apocalypse?

PRD2BDF

Zombies don't exist. Whoever was most prepared for natural disasters, loss of electric/water/utilities, and not relying on pre-packaged food would survive the longest.

Good point.

I often wonder what mass epidemic (i.e., ebola outbreak) would do to formerly rational people though. IMO, a MASS (see: hundreds of thousands affected) outbreak would be worse than fictional zombies. People getting desperate for "help" but still be more effective attacking than a decaying body.

Overly crowded hospitals, panic, desperation, people not knowing what to do or where to go...all the more reason to be able to isolate, be able to defend yourself, and live self sufficiently.

To answer the OP: The owner of this wins.

http://different-pointofview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/0e9e8a7ef1da53fc3cbe732bd5e86f70.jpg

Deaf people, blind people, or people who use mobility assistance devices such as mobility scooters, crutches, wheelchairs and the likes.

Lettuce discuss who would last the longest. Assume they are isolated.

Is this a form of masturbation challenge? :confused :

Zombies don't exist. Whoever was most prepared for natural disasters, loss of electric/water/utilities, and not relying on pre-packaged food would survive the longest.

Have you seen most people today? I disagree, we currently live among the brain dead, zombies are real.

You know what I've been thinking about a lot lately. That I don't do well enough to be able to afford a bunker for my family. I'm such a let down for them. When the fall of man happens, I constantly fear I will be able to do nothing to protect them.

Stop thinking about that. It doesn't help anything. If it makes you feel better learn how to grow your own food and preserve it. You can always trade food for anything you need. Everyone needs food. You don't have to be a "prepper" to protect your family. You ever watch those doomsday prepper shows? Most of those people are spending $500 or more a month on prepping supplies. Most people including myself could not afford to do that. Just prepare for the power going out for days. That is what I prepare for. Remember that hurricane that came through ohio years ago? I had no power for 5 straight days and lost most of my food supply. This is what I prepare for now. If it happens again I have enough food, candles, lights, batteries, and solar chargers to survive.

Also I suggest you make a get home bag. I made one for only one reason, to get home from work to be with my family. I always take it to work because I need something to hold my work laptop. I look like everyone else that carries a backpack. It is nothing fancy, it isn't camo colored, it isn't tactikool, it looks boring. If I had to walk home from work I have enough supplies to make it by myself. If you want I can share with you my supplies list.

Have you seen most people today? I disagree, we currently live among the brain dead, zombies are real.

The only zombies that exist are in the insect family. Currently there is no such thing as a human zombie. If your heart stopped beating your limbs would not have blood flowing in them. Necrosis won't let you continue to move around.

But I do agree there are a lot of idiots out there. Make money off them by selling useless "prepping" supplies ;)

Stop thinking about that. It doesn't help anything. If it makes you feel better learn how to grow your own food and preserve it. You can always trade food for anything you need. Everyone needs food. You don't have to be a "prepper" to protect your family. You ever watch those doomsday prepper shows? Most of those people are spending $500 or more a month on prepping supplies. Most people including myself could not afford to do that. Just prepare for the power going out for days. That is what I prepare for. Remember that hurricane that came through ohio years ago? I had no power for 5 straight days and lost most of my food supply. This is what I prepare for now. If it happens again I have enough food, candles, lights, batteries, and solar chargers to survive.

Also I suggest you make a get home bag. I made one for only one reason, to get home from work to be with my family. I always take it to work because I need something to hold my work laptop. I look like everyone else that carries a backpack. It is nothing fancy, it isn't camo colored, it isn't tactikool, it looks boring. If I had to walk home from work I have enough supplies to make it by myself. If you want I can share with you my supplies list.

Good job man. I like reading things like this. Get home.

The only zombies that exist are in the insect family. Currently there is no such thing as a human zombie. If your heart stopped beating your limbs would not have blood flowing in them. Necrosis won't let you continue to move around.

But I do agree there are a lot of idiots out there. Make money off them by selling useless "prepping" supplies ;)

You put way too much thought into this. ;)

Completely agree and a much more plausible scenario. Sever weather, down infrastructure (roads, electricity, gas, etc...) and flu / virus pandemic and much more likely to occur than zombies however the way you react could be very similar. You don't need to run out and spend six figures on a bunker and supplies, just be able to be self-sustaining for a month and you will be much more prepared than any of your neighbors. Event the federal government says each household should have at least 3-4 days of food/water rations on hand at any given moment.

Get home bags are smart in any situation. And the more bland and boring looking the better. The idea is to get home to safety not survive in the wilderness for weeks.

Good job man. I like reading things like this. Get home.

You put way too much thought into this. ;)

Completely agree and a much more plausible scenario. Sever weather, down infrastructure (roads, electricity, gas, etc...) and flu / virus pandemic and much more likely to occur than zombies however the way you react could be very similar. You don't need to run out and spend six figures on a bunker and supplies, just be able to be self-sustaining for a month and you will be much more prepared than any of your neighbors. Event the federal government says each household should have at least 3-4 days of food/water rations on hand at any given moment.

Get home bags are smart in any situation. And the more bland and boring looking the better. The idea is to get home to safety not survive in the wilderness for weeks.

So no one here was ever a scout?

http://www.preparednesspro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Boy-Scouts.jpg