New MPH Drag Radial Record

wagner

Wow.. so is it technology tuning and tweaking that has got them there? Or just a pair of balls the size of grapefruits and the money not to care if you smash a 60k car like a pop can into a wall.....hmmmm

Its money, tuning, and tech along with the perfect weather/track conditions. That is a radial tire track right now that will rip the bottoms off your shoes it has so much teeth.

Oh, and add at least a 1 to the front of the car cost there, maybe more.

To run a car on radials that quick you have to have epic sized balls and want to go ricky bobby fast.

I think they cost a lot more than people think. He's probably got $400k+ EASY in a setup like that...with that in mind still LOVE the car, just wish he didn't have wheelie bars on it. ;)

Oh I was just talking about what they have in the roller, not the rest of that monster. Your number is about right give or take.

Need those bars in Outlaw 10.5/Radial vs The world for the power they are putting them down.

Oh I was just talking about what they have in the roller, not the rest of that monster. Your number is about right give or take.

Need those bars in Outlaw 10.5/Radial vs The world for the power they are putting them down.

True, just seems like another league when no bars are used (well it's already in another league at least in my opinion)... :fuckyeah: