CR Test n' Tune @ NTR - October 19th CR IS ON LANE 5

MrMeanGreen

Hey got to see my truck go down the track! nice vid. I assume that was your mustang? Was that loud ass back fire a nitrous backfire? Scared the sheet out of me and a few people I new asked if it was my truck lol. I actually looked at my intercooler boots after that pass because I couldn't tell.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey got to see my truck go down the track! nice vid. I assume that was your mustang? Was that loud ass back fire a nitrous backfire? Scared the sheet out of me and a few people I new asked if it was my truck lol. I actually looked at my intercooler boots after that pass because I couldn't tell.

It's just the spark cut out.

That was the first time at the track with the new spinny thingy. It damn near doesn't clear the hood when I shut it. It takes it a second or ten to spool up lol.

That's why they call it test and tune. come out this sunday again. $15

Didn't mean to add that pinkish smiley.....weird

I will be there on Sunday, hopefully nothing on my car gives me headaches like it has all damn year.

I have seen your car multiple times through mutual friends on Facebook. Always wondered when I would get to see it run, lots of trips to trails and never saw it! Would love to see it Sunday, Ill be looking out

I have seen your car multiple times through mutual friends on Facebook. Always wondered when I would get to see it run, lots of trips to trails and never saw it! Would love to see it Sunday, Ill be looking out

Hopefully you didnt see it today haha, had nothing but issues once again. So much so that I packed up and left after 1 run. Pretty sure my map sensor took a crap on me today. I am glad this racing season is over, the car did go 10.9 earlier in the year with power down which is a plus.

Hopefully you didnt see it today haha, had nothing but issues once again. So much so that I packed up and left after 1 run. Pretty sure my map sensor took a crap on me today. I am glad this racing season is over, the car did go 10.9 earlier in the year with power down which is a plus.

No I didn't see it, I got there about 1230. Only saw one Integra that was running in the 10.5 range, but I didnt think it was your car...it was all primered.

So, bad year....mean you are going bigger next?