CR Test n' Tune @ NTR - October 19th CR IS ON LANE 5

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made a couple test hits today and hopefully with a bigger fueled tune the new turbo makes a little more boost than 25 lbs.....I know its bigger on the exhaust side but gosh damn did it come on slow. Fuel and time will tell. Hopefully the old lady gets feelin better to watch the new born that way I can sneek away for a few tommorrow :D

Re-reading the updated first, To run in the CR lane we have to pay the extra $5? I'm not really interested in hanging out in the vip suite. If we don't pay the extra for the wristband what is the process for being designated to run in the reserved CR lane? Thanks for any clarification.

"CR members will be staged in our own lane, and will be called to run in our own "blocks" of time.

At some point CR will provide pizza free to members who join us in the VIP Suite.

READ if you plan on joining CR in the Suite:

When CR members come through the gate, tell the gate staff that they are with Columbus Racing. They will be charged $20 and given a wristband with the suite # on it. (Also if the are going to T&T they need to ask for a tech card). "

It's $15 to get in, CR or not. If you are with CR, let us know so we don't boot you as some random that snuck in our lane.

$20 if you're joining us in the suite and eating free food.

Bikes are welcome, but when CR runs will either be paired with another bike (if present), or will make solo passes.

Tech will be in the regular tech spot by the return lane.

It's $15 to get in, CR or not. If you are with CR, let us know so we don't boot you as some random that snuck in our lane.

$20 if you're joining us in the suite and eating free food.

Bikes are welcome, but when CR runs will either be paired with another bike (if present), or will make solo passes.

Tech will be in the regular tech spot by the return lane.

Sun is out......cool air.....just need some track prep now :)