Honda NW/Sonic 10/24

TheMrWes

I'm gonna set this up earlier so maybe more people can plan ahead and join up.

Get on your bike and meet me up at Honda Northwest this Friday night at 8:30 and cruse out by 9. Tour through upper Arlington, Grandview and head up 315 into Delaware and come back down 23 and go to Sonic.

It's suppose to be good weather, no rain an 60's Friday. Will be colder at night so bundle up!

I you don't have a bike but wanna join bring the car out! Not limited to bikes, I'm all inclusive and I don't ride to kill myself at 150+ so you will be able to enjoy the cruse in a car/truck.

Hope to see you Friday if not for the cruse then up at Sonic when we get there!

Have a good week everyone!:fuckyeah:

Which one is Honda Northwest? Germain?

Hopefully the Ducati will start - it didn't want to last weekend. Stupid battery.

Honda northwest is behind the lowes at mill run near the Dave and busters in Hilliard

Honda northwest is behind the lowes at mill run near the Dave and busters in Hilliard

ok, thanks. Their Google SEO is terrible, they go by like 3 different names (Ride1 powersports, ohio motorcycle, Honda Northwest).

3747 Park Mill Run Drive

Hilliard, Ohio 43026

(614) 771-0771 Phone

http://www.ride1powersports.com/custompage.asp?page=map

ok, thanks. Their Google SEO is terrible, they go by like 3 different names (Ride1 powersports, ohio motorcycle, Honda Northwest).

3747 Park Mill Run Drive

Hilliard, Ohio 43026

(614) 771-0771 Phone

http://www.ride1powersports.com/custompage.asp?page=map

Yea they just got bought out by Ride1 but it will always be Honda northwest to me.

It was good meeting everybody and discovering a new event (to me anyways). Also great riding roads.

Wes, Put the duc battery on the charger after I got home - next morning it exploded so it is well and proper fucked.

Next Friday is halloween which is a suck night to be on a bike, but let's do this for as long as the weather holds out.