Guess the ride

SRTurbo04

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc wins the internet today.

Nothing wrong with something like that for a daily.. they're comfortable and don't irritate your hemorrhoids.

Very much so

Lol just when i thought you couldnt do worse than the accord, you had to prove me wrong. Should have just bought a grand prix gtp, looks better, faster and itll actually be ok in the snow. I get wanting to have rwd, but when its not even fun, why? Lol

Already had a grand prix. Plus there ugly as sin.

Lol just when i thought you couldnt do worse than the accord, you had to prove me wrong. Should have just bought a grand prix gtp, looks better, faster and itll actually be ok in the snow. I get wanting to have rwd, but when its not even fun, why? Lol

Same reasons you bought an auto GTO I suppose.

Already had a grand prix. Plus there ugly as sin.

I seem to remember you saying you liked that car lol.

On a serious note though, congrats, they are some nice cars ans will prolly last forever. If you change your mind though, was just talkin to a guy out in newark who selling a super clean lower mileage 04 GTO for 12.5

I seem to remember you saying you liked that car lol.

On a serious note though, congrats, they are some nice cars ans will prolly last forever. If you change your mind though, was just talkin to a guy out in newark who selling a super clean lower mileage 04 GTO for 12.5

Need 4 doors. Screw getting my child in and out of a 2 door.

Same reasons you bought an auto GTO I suppose.

2004 pontiac GTO- 13.8 @101

http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/inoutugh.gif

I wanted a 6 speed, but the wife only agreed to let me get one if it was auto so she could drive it

Should be there around 8 assuming the wife is on time to pick me. Although she is driving the gto so it shouldnt be a problem lol

2004 pontiac GTO- 13.8 @101

http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/inoutugh.gif

Love my Grand Pa's grand. Super comfy and nice power.

If it has the plastic intake, change it for the cast aluminum one. The plastic ones are prone to cracking by the water inlet housing. I can't remember if there was a recall on it though.