***LOL Thread v3***

zeitgeist57

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious what Freud would have to say about the creator of this particular vid.

Somebody was molested and now hates them some wieners. That's my professional observation.

It's just the natural progression of the dick-shooting scene in the original RoboCop.

FWIW, that's a clip from a full fan-made remake of RoboCop, available here:

I've watched most of it, there's maybe 1 or 2 other scenes that are good, mostly it's 110 minutes of jackassery. It also makes very little sense unless you watch RoboCop immediately before it, because many individual scenes are riffing on things that you just won't remember if you last saw RoboCop as a kid.

It's just the natural progression of the dick-shooting scene in the original RoboCop.

FWIW, that's a clip from a full fan-made remake of RoboCop, available here:

I've watched most of it, there's maybe 1 or 2 other scenes that are good, mostly it's 110 minutes of jackassery. It also makes very little sense unless you watch RoboCop immediately before it, because many individual scenes are riffing on things that you just won't remember if you last saw RoboCop as a kid.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks. It's been sooo f'n long since I've seen RoboCop. Seriously, one of the only things I remember is the Pontiac 6000 SUX. :p