***LOL Thread v3***

zeitgeist57

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?! You make $30 million...answer a couple of fucking questions. I hate Prima Donna's like this....

Why? He's doing his job, doesn't matter how much money he makes or what he does it at. If things like that make you mad, you need to reevaluate your life or get therapy.

Why? He's doing his job, doesn't matter how much money he makes or what he does it at. If things like that make you mad, you need to reevaluate your life or get therapy.

He's being a dick when he doesn't need to be, and - perhaps more importantly - he is being a dick to the public (that's you, BTW) by virtue of being obstinate with the conduit by which we receive information from him (the media). You're cool with people treating you like a dick? Fine, but don't act like we need to be okay with it.

It is unwritten (well, maybe even "written" as of late) that pro athletes are supposed to exhibit sportsman-like role model ... Ah, never mind...

:dumb: You have absolutely no idea who I am....thanks for the laugh today. I won't even entertain a response to this. Merry Christmas!

The nfl is entertainment. Always has been, always will be. These people are role models (or are at least supposed to be). They get money for playing a game. They also get money for endorsing products. Do you think anyone would want this asshole endorsing their product? Do you think anyone would want this fuckhead as a role model for their child?

Part of being in that position is dealing with the media in a professional manner. Because they are in the public eye, nfl players are FINALLY being held to professional standards off the field (domestic violence policy--see Adrian Peterson).

If I were his coach or the commissioner, I'd suspend him until he gets his shit together and the fucking stick out of his ass

He's being a dick when he doesn't need to be, and - perhaps more importantly - he is being a dick to the public (that's you, BTW) by virtue of being obstinate with the conduit by which we receive information from him (the media). You're cool with people treating you like a dick? Fine, but don't act like we need to be okay with it.

My opinion