Black Friday 2014???

Putty

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lady and her family want to go out Thursday evening. Theyre expecting to get good deals by leaving their house at around 5pm on Thursday. The'yre fucking retarded. You have to practically camp out for days to get anything worth talking about.

They have fallen victim. I am going to sip coffee in my pajamas on monday while not standing outside in the cold and still get better "deals" then they're going to get.

They have fallen victim. I am going to sip coffee in my pajamas on monday while not standing outside in the cold and still get better "deals" then they're going to get.

This is the part when we all stand up and applaud. Some of us will shout things like "Amen, brother!" Others might get a little misty eyed. Inspirational music might be accompanying all of this.

This is the part when we all stand up and applaud. Some of us will shout things like "Amen, brother!" Others might get a little misty eyed. Inspirational music might be accompanying all of this.

Ill see myself out.

Only to return shortly :gabe:

Killer deal.

Anyone know if they will do something similar for Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

Ive been trying to find a 'better than normal' deal on tires...no go. Even with Discount tires "Black Friday Deals" they are still more than TireRack @ $188ea. !.

plus 295/75/16 General Grabber AT2s are not the most common pieces of rubber out there. Was looking for an excuse to buy them LOL

Ive been trying to find a 'better than normal' deal on tires...no go. Even with Discount tires "Black Friday Deals" they are still more than TireRack @ $188ea. !.

plus 295/75/16 General Grabber AT2s are not the most common pieces of rubber out there. Was looking for an excuse to buy them LOL

just go 285s? either way i usually get a pretty good swing on conti/general product.. hit me up friday for some pricing 614-519-2971

I can get set of 4 for $840 shipped

Or the same tire in a 285 for $755 shipped

or Best buy is a Pirelli scorpion ATR 285/75/16 for $615 shipped

this is for just the tires not mounted or balanced

If you were seeking a xbox one who do you think has the best deal?

from what I see:

Walmart for 1 hour starting at 6pm Thursday you get the XBOX ONE halo bundle package and a $30 Walmart card for $329. Also the controllers will be $40 each instead of $60

or online Walmart only Xbox one 12 months of live and a game of your choosing for $379 however I can not find the games you can choose from.

( holding out to see what ips will do this year also :)

55" LED or 60" flat panel, anyone see a good deal. Been looking everywhere, but not happy yet. $650-$850 ish.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=55lb5900&_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

I just bought this one the other day. It seems good to me. But I'm not a tv expert.

On a side note anybody have a low profile wall mount that will tilt, even if it's a slight tilt.

just go 285s? either way i usually get a pretty good swing on conti/general product.. hit me up friday for some pricing 614-519-2971

I can get set of 4 for $840 shipped

Or the same tire in a 285 for $755 shipped

or Best buy is a Pirelli scorpion ATR 285/75/16 for $615 shipped

this is for just the tires not mounted or balanced

Derek, I will give you a buzz. I was planning on checking with you regardless. Really wanting the 295s.

Steve-o, that is ever slightly better at 210ea. My best so far was Discount tire at 215ea. since shipping is free. I am looking to get 5, but was trying to find an incentive to buy them now instead of just waiting till spring as I was planning. 210 is still best price I have yet to hear so I appreaciate it! Those Pirellis are way too street tire for me. I try and get offroad as much as I can and they just wouldnt fit the bill :)

55" LED or 60" flat panel, anyone see a good deal. Been looking everywhere, but not happy yet. $650-$850 ish.

Joe I've been looking all week at 55's and the samsung smart tv un55h6203 is the way to go at $599 I hit up hh gregg, best buy, and walmart who were all sold out. came home and ordered online at walmart.com and dont have to fight any stupid lines.