On-set assistant editor needed for feature film

copperhead

I'm posting this for my step-sister. I know nothing more than what's posted here.

Hey Athens! We have an open position in our film production:

Immediate opening:

On-set assistant editor needed for feature film currently in production near Athens, Ohio. This person would review, log, and organize media in preparation for editing. Extensive knowledge of video formats and PC platform Adobe workflow required. This position will be full-time from now until Thanksgiving, and then from Dec 1 until around Dec 15. This is a low-budget production, but the position is paid. Contact Lori Crook at Adena Films (loricrook@gmail.com) with resume and references.

I reposted this on Facebook, and she replied:

Columbus can work, too! We are in Nelsonville and shooting a lot in the hocking hills area.

I'm ASSUMING this is a production being done by her husband. I'm not at all sure about this. You will have to email her to be sure.

Her husband is a small time director named Josh Crook. He directed and produced a Nicktoons show named Alien Dawn, which is on Amazon. Most of his movies are on Netflix. His latest and best is La Soga. On there he's also got The Fittest, Sucker Punch (not that major release one), and Salvage.

For any more info, email her. I don't know anything else about it.