Guess I should post some pics of the new crib

TimTaylor751647545500

I was met with a nice surprise when I got home from work Wednesday afternoon, they are running natural gas lines on our road! So we should be able to look into some gas alternatives fairly soon.

Good to hear. That unit I linked can do natural gas or propane, FYI. I have it set up to a WIFI thermostat and just turn it on 10 minutes before I head out there.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats and well done on the table that's amazing.

Side note: A hipster would pay you a few months mortgage to purchase that and do their marketing/coffee drinking on such a fine piece.

I'm debating about starting to build & sell them.

Good to hear. That unit I linked can do natural gas or propane, FYI. I have it set up to a WIFI thermostat and just turn it on 10 minutes before I head out there.

Definitely one that I'm going to look at more closely now that they've run lines. Setting up an appt to get an estimate on having a line ran to the house from the street after the holidays.

• 3 weeks later...
What a cool looking pad man so much room in that garage too.

Indeed. The garage will get much more attention once it warms up or I finally purchase a heater.

Nice house and property, not too far from you. Johnston is an upcoming area with still has some rural settings.

It really is. With them installing a natural gas line in the last few weeks, that should really help out with the resale value of the home as well.

:fuckyeah:

So it would seem that while this house sat empty for over a year, the neighbors trained their dogs (mastiff and pit) to come over and do their business in our yard. I lost count of how many piles of shit I drove threw while mowing over the summer and now that the snow is here, I can see tons of crap in my yard. I've only spoken with this neighbor a few times and get along with them ok, but this is REALLY starting to get under my skin. Look like I'm gonna have to discuss this with them soon.

So it would seem that while this house sat empty for over a year, the neighbors trained their dogs (mastiff and pit) to come over and do their business in our yard. I lost count of how many piles of shit I drove threw while mowing over the summer and now that the snow is here, I can see tons of crap in my yard. I've only spoken with this neighbor a few times and get along with them ok, but this is REALLY starting to get under my skin. Look like I'm gonna have to discuss this with them soon.

Coughpelletguncough