Last to First at the Nurburgring with Sabine Schmitz in light rain

Das Borgen

Schmitz probably has more laps at the 'ring than anybody else in the world. She goes from DFL to first in 2 laps in the VLN race, just decimating the field with balls out driving in this 911 RSR on slicks where everyone else isn't

http://rennlist.com/forums/attachments/racing-and-drivers-education-forum/852412d1405102451-insane-drive-by-sabine-schmitz-sabine_schmitz.jpg

Is it just me or does it seem like her car is twice as fast a everyone else. I'm talking flat out in the straights. I mean she passes 9 cars in the first open straight away, then like 6 more in the next. Not saying anything against her ability, just saying the car helps.

Schmitz probably has more laps at the 'ring than anybody else in the world. She goes from DFL to first in 2 laps in the VLN race, just decimating the field with balls out driving in this 911 RSR on slicks where everyone else isn't

awesome driving, wow.

But are are you saying she is on better tires than the others? were they on rain tires or something and she said F it use the slicks?

Is it just me or does it seem like her car is twice as fast a everyone else. I'm talking flat out in the straights. I mean she passes 9 cars in the first open straight away, then like 6 more in the next. Not saying anything against her ability, just saying the car helps.

do you watch any racing? there are stronger cars or ones with better setups at every single event.

awesome driving, wow.

But are are you saying she is on better tires than the others? were they on rain tires or something and she said F it use the slicks?

The latter.... She decided to go on slicks where everyone else decided to go out on intermediate rains, or full rains.

If you look at the inset box in the bottom right, you can see how much she is fighting the car to keep the nose pointing forward.

Amazing driving from her

Her car was quicker than some of the slower class cars at the beginning, yes. But by the time she reaches the Nordschleife part on the 1st lap (basically at 2:12), she's among same 911 RSR class cars, and she just tears them up from there

Abe you not seen her do this I'm a box van?? She's fucking impressive.

do you watch any racing? there are stronger cars or ones with better setups at every single event.

Yes but if my car has a $50,000 suspension and an extra 200hp. It's not really that impressive if i make my way from first to last in a race. Not saying that is what is going on. I'm just saying the car helps. But anyone that can put down a killer time in a panel van around the ring is a badass driver.

Yes but if my car has a $50,000 suspension and an extra 200hp. It's not really that impressive if i make my way from first to last in a race. Not saying that is what is going on. I'm just saying the car helps. But anyone that can put down a killer time in a panel van around the ring is a badass driver.

agreed