New House

Berto

I guess you can take the boy out of Columbus...then he just finds it in another state, lol. Nice place man. We are wanting to move down to the Nashville-Bloomington area ourselves. We'll have to get together sometime and tear up the local roads. Some good twisties down there.

Nice house/property. I'd start plans for a shop ASAP if I had the land!

Only suggestions-

A modern (Granite/Quartz/etc) counter top and back splash in the kitchen would do wonders for appeal. Also I would find a way to better define the space between the kitchen and what looks like the living room. Super jelly of the property! Are there fish in that pond? Well water?

I guess you can take the boy out of Columbus...then he just finds it in another state, lol. Nice place man. We are wanting to move down to the Nashville-Bloomington area ourselves. We'll have to get together sometime and tear up the local roads. Some good twisties down there.
How soon are you going to start looking? Took us 18 months to find one! Do you have work in the area? Not much around here.

Nice place...Can I fish that pond :)
Sure, hellova drive though.

Nice house/property. I'd start plans for a shop ASAP if I had the land!

Only suggestions-

A modern (Granite/Quartz/etc) counter top and back splash in the kitchen would do wonders for appeal. Also I would find a way to better define the space between the kitchen and what looks like the living room. Super jelly of the property! Are there fish in that pond? Well water?

We're ok with the counter for now. Its not great but at least is not laminated particle board. Have quite a few other expenses coming in the next year or so, specially the shop/lift. Counter can wait, but backsplash could be easy.

We kind of like the openness of the livingroom/dining room/living room. We do need some new furniture fairly soon so we may try to divide it up with that.

I think there are fish, definitely saw some bullfrog tadpoles, turtles, and a snake.

We are on city water, which is very nice! We were pleasantly surprised.

We're ok with the counter for now. Its not great but at least is not laminated particle board. Have quite a few other expenses coming in the next year or so, specially the shop/lift. Counter can wait, but backsplash could be easy.

We are on city water, which is very nice! We were pleasantly surprised.

Shop at the house?! Jelly going through the roof!

City water on a house like that is all but unheard of out here. Awesome!