College Football Thread version 9.0

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bama still has the most 5 star recruits and 4 stars. Top rated class for 5 years straight.

And, as I've pointed out before, zero CFP national titles to show for it. Keep winning signing day, we'll win the games.

When OSU flipped 3-star South Carolina DB commit Damon Arnette the other night a similarly ignorant Bama fan on reddit replied with "What's a 3-star?" I had to give him some visuals to show him what some 3-stars look like so I'll help you out just the same...

Here's one catching a game-changing TD against a 5-star CB...

Here's one stiffarming a 5-star safety...

Here's one sacking a 4-star QB...

Here's one making the game-sealing INT over a pair of 4-star WR's...

I hope this has been educational for you.

Cfp Nc titles. Are you kidding me. You guys win one in the last what 10 years and think you are gold. Bama has won 3 in the past 5/6 years. Come on you can't be that fucking dumb.

Besides if I do t come in here and troll it's just a big ole circle jerk which is weird.

Cfp Nc titles. Are you kidding me. You guys win one in the last what 10 years and think you are gold. Bama has won 3 in the past 5/6 years. Come on you can't be that fucking dumb.

Alabama has won 0 CFP national titles. OSU has won 100% of them. Stating nothing but facts cannot render me dumb. :gabe:

Besides if I do t come in here and troll it's just a big ole circle jerk which is weird.

Oh come on now...surely you didn't think you were the only person in this thread that could troll? :gabe:

We know Bama is stacked. But it is a "what have you done for me lately?" business, my friend. And OSU looks pretty good viewed through that filter.

NC: 09, 11, 12

Top Ranked Class last 5 years: 11,12,13,14,15

So out of the last 5 classes, only the first two class won a National Championship...as true freshman & sophomores.

I think you're missing the point that having the top class doesn't equate to national championships. And not every 5 star recruit pans out. It's like 1st round picks in the NFL draft.

Edited by o0n8
Wiki counts NC in the year the first game was played.

You guys are literally paying Muschamp to steal recruits from you right now. Definitely a shitty situation.

Stealing Scarlett from Miami must have felt good though.

Yep, I was thrilled to hear we got Scarlett, I think he will be a fantastic player.

Hopefully in a couple hours, CeCe Jefferson will be a Gator too.

You could still end up with Cowart as well. Hasn't sent his LOI to Auburn yet.

He has signed a letter to both Auburn and Florida apparently, I have heard he was waiting to see what CeCe Jefferson was going to do. Jefferson just chose Florida, be interesting to see what happens with Cowart, if Florida were to land both of them that would be huge for their program.

"REEVES, BOGARD, TANNER LIKELY DONE AT OHIO STATE BECAUSE OF INJURIES"...I guess there's the answer to how 27 would fit.

Rivals ranks USC #1, first time since 10' that Bama hasn't been champion, been a rough last 2 months for Bama folks :)

With Reeves career seemingly over with, 13 members of the 2012 class (25 players) are no longer at OSU, none of them because of early entry into the NFL either.

Tanner was part of the 2011 class (24 members) which now has all of 4, maybe 5 (Hale is trying to get another year I believe). That includes a long snapper, a lot of this class played early and Shazier declared a year early. The others transfered out, had injuries, ect..