Columbus Car Audio

PGH STEELERS

If I were purchasing one to install myself, I think I'd speak with Brady or Kyle at Pickups Plus Cars in Lewis Center and get some suggestions, perhaps cut a CR discount on their products.

This, this, 100% this.

No one on this site has ever posted about remote starters or window tint.

:lol:

If I were purchasing one to install myself, I'd install it myself. :p

PPC does sell them for people who wish to do their own installation. I was also saying that the staff there are a great source of advice on what to buy, whether you choose to have them install it or not. :p:p

Lol. Right. Not exactly in the best neighborhood or anything, but still, good work at good prices.

Definitely, I was not saying anything negative about the business I actually bought a few things there and got great service.

And you can kill time at house of babes while you wait!! [emoji31] [emoji40]

I saw a pregnant black chick dancing in there one day taking all this one white boys money.

When someone opened up the door to come in and let natural light in it turned into Pirates of the Caribbean around that place...

I saw a pregnant black chick dancing in there one day taking all this one white boys money.

When someone opened up the door to come in and let natural light in it turned into Pirates of the Caribbean around that place...

Yeah, sorry to say I've been in there. It was actually to watch an OSU basketball game with a buddy ( yeah, its that kind of place). There was actually a mother and her daughter that both danced there! Mom was in her early 40's, daughter in her 20's. Kinda sad now that I think about it...... Ah well.

Hahaha, that made me lol for realz.

Agreed.

Stereo limited is a fine shop, in my dealings anyway.

BTW, you and not brian have been on point lately with the gifs/vids. Where do you come up with this stuff.