Tesla vs Hellcat

Green Bastard

Lines like "Hellcat tries racing Tesla, you won't believe what happens next!" are fucking maddening. It's like the new thing on fb and shit.

If I see one more find the 'likes' the "Guy pours water on bacon..." post I'm going to go postal. Shit all over my news feed.

What they failed to tell you, about the gay electric car, is that after the race, the batteries were dead, and required recharging for 6 hours, so they could make another pass. The hellcat on the other hand, simply had to pull back around, and line up again, so he could continue to practice his obviously inadequate driving skills.

What they failed to tell you, about the gay electric car, is that after the race, the batteries were dead, and required recharging for 6 hours, so they could make another pass. The hellcat on the other hand, simply had to pull back around, and line up again, so he could continue to practice his obviously inadequate driving skills.

Have you been living under a rock for the last few years?

And you have this exact detailed information....how? Elon Musk could use someone like you on his team.

Edited by Sledhead36

So, the driver of the hellcat goes red, stops, then proceeds to roast the tires for 300 ft........sounds about right for a typical non-driving douche. I bet he thought it would run low 11s that day too :gabe:

11.68 out of the telsa would surprise a lot of people too :)