50% off large Papa Johns today.

Chief8one

For my Cr peeps.. Why cook/go out to eat... get some pie and have it delivered.

ENJOY!

"In celebration of Columbus and our BLUE JACKET Stars, Papa John's is offering 50% OFF ANY regular menu price Large Pizza!

TODAY ONLY get 50% OFF ANY regular menu price Large Pizza when you order online!

Use the promotion code JACKETS50"

Why?

It just doesn't work.

I tried them when they were handing out small samples of it in a cup on a bed of rice a while back, and they tasted good. But once they put them on a burrito in quantity, it just doesn't hold up.

Nice. Just ordered a tuscan six cheese for delivery. What's with the "delivery fee"? Just curious, is there a delivery fee if I order the same thing over the phone?

It was tacked on when gas prices sky rocketed, it originally led the customers to think it was to help the drivers but really it's not. Pizza Hut when I deliver in the 90s paid me eah time I delivered a pizza (.75) plus my hourly wage + tip. When the gas prices skyrocketed they added the fee on to cover that cost but never raised what they paid the drivers as far as I know.( I'm sure by now it's up a bit)