Best detail products for the money! DD cleaning...

zeitgeist57

Links?

For the towels? They are a ridiculous amount better than what you buy off the shelf locally. Here is a link to one, they have lots of options, just scroll down to the description and make SURE it says South Korea.

http://www.theragcompany.com/14-x-14-DETAIL-MASTER-PRO-Eagle-Edgeless-Blue-41012-1414-B-EL.htm

As for the videos, just look for junkman detailing on YouTube.

I just ordered some chadwicks triple play for this year. I have seen too many posts and results that everyone is raving about it. I will report back this week. But take a look at some of the posts about this stuff. looks impressive..

Best recommendation for carpets? My floors took a salt beating this year, and it's embarassing.

Folex carpet cleaner. By far the best carpet stain remover I've ever used. $5 a bottle, can be found at Lowe's or pretty much anywhere. It will easily remove decade old oil/coffee/cola stains

:thumbup:

So, who's the idiot in the video rinsing a brush full of brake dust back in the bucket???

Oh wait ...

http://i.imgur.com/EHrmhOf.jpg

Nice work. However $18 is pretty steep. I usually buy a $40 5 gal. bucket of simple green and mix it up strong and it last me years.

I <3 Simple Green as well...use it to de-dirt-ify the tires and undercarriage. The price may be a little off on the Sonax; this was a one-take. Bottom line was I can't remember what I paid for the Sonax, but it was inconsequential to the appreciation I have for the product and the outcome. :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by zeitgeist57