Starting business back up, painting/contracting

wnaplay1647545503

Some of you already know that prior to my accident nearly 6 years ago I was a contractor. As of now I am planning on getting back into doing this type of work offering full property mngt services, repair work, property preservation work, rental turns. Please feel free to send me a pm should you need work in any of these areas.

Over the last 6 months I have been rehabbing alot of bank foreclosed REO properties and helping sellers prepare their homes for market including painting, flooring and rehab work. I work with property owners to help transition between rental tenants offering services including clean outs, lock changes, cleaning, lawncare, snow removal, maintenance repairs, board ups, asset security. Our list of repair work offered is always growing as customers request.

Own rental properties, are you a realtor needing someone to refer clients, thinking of trying to flip properties....... I would like to speak with you to see if theres anything I offer you may need.

I have been doing this type of work for 20 years. Please pm me with any questions. Thank you