2006 Chevy 2500HD Duramax

MattKatz

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Duramax

Extended Cab, LT Trim, 6Speed Auto, 4WD, Dark Grey Cloth Interior, power windows, locks, and folding mirrors. Bedliner, handheld programmer, 6" RCX Lift, 20" Wheels with Toyo A/T Tires, Two new batteries (late '14), newer Alternator (late '13) Exhaust , Paintmatched Grill, front and rear bumpers. Aftermarket SS look Front Bumper Cover, power folding mirrors, 6 disc factory in dash radio, new infinity speakers in all four doors, 4WD Lever on the FLoor (Rare option), Weathertech style Floor mats.

Truck is about as spotless as it can be, Rust free and lived its life as a southern truck until I bought it in late 2012. Interior is nearly spotless as well showing little to no wear, including carpet. Ive done a lot to this truck to get it back to tip top shape while I owned it. I used it primarily to move a race vehicle to and from tracks and wouldnt hesitate to drive this thing anywhere loaded or not. Hard to find rust free nice Trucks up here in the north....and this is definatly that....a nice Rust Free Duramax that will not disappoint. Looking for $22,000 for the truck. I may entertain some partial trades plus cash, but it would have to be a good deal for me to trade for.

Contact me at 937-361-4011

Truck is located in Dayton, OH 45410

I can email pics or I will put more up later. Heres a front shot.

http://www.mazdas247.com/members/ForceFed/DMAX/Dmax%20Painted%20Front%201.jpg

Edited by ForceFed