Free Refrigerator

Dr. Pomade

I have a refrigerator that is taking up space in my garage and I need it gone. It works fine. It has some pretty sweet stickers on it, some of which are the work of my brother-in-law and some of which are the work of my kids. Come get it out of my garage, please. It's free to a good home of a CR member. Or even if it's just an okay home. It can still go there, too.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/tilley614/frig_zpsimjaibzh.png

Had it been modded? I don't want something that's been ran every weekend. How bout the crisper trays? When's the last time those were greased? Jerky drawers bruise my lettuce. Do you deliver and if not, will you load it and lend me some rope to tie down? Would you be willing to take a few dollars less if I don't take the the shelves?

I'd like to point out that this refrigerator has two sections, which makes it unique: one section keeps things cold, and the other section keeps things freezing cold! So, like, if you wanted something really cold, like ice or ice cubes or crushed ice, then you would put it in the one section that keeps it really cold. This is a feature that isn't seen a lot, so I think it enhances the value.

Also, this refrigerator runs on electricity. Yup, no gasoline. No need to worry about hauling it to the gas station every few weeks. Just plug it in to the wall and forget about it.

Also, in OP, I forgot to mention that this refrigerator is right-hand open aligned. Usually, you only get those in European models.

Will consider all reasonable offers. Will also consider adding select stickers for cash plus trade.

Also, I probably should have mentioned that you get to keep whatever is in the refrigerator. And there is, in fact, stuff in there, including some Summer Shandy from a party I had in 2013 and, I think, some wine that no one has wanted to consume in about 2 years. So, pretty aged stuff, which matters when it comes to alcohol.

May I store some parts, umm, I mean some meat... What?! Who said people? haha... Umm, just some beef to be sure the fridge keeps it cold. You know, just for a few days.

Oh, and uh, don't bother visiting with your neighbor. He happened to mention to me that he would be gone on a business trip for some time.

Let me know! :)

Also, I probably should have mentioned that you get to keep whatever is in the refrigerator. And there is, in fact, stuff in there, including some Summer Shandy from a party I had in 2013 and, I think, some wine that no one has wanted to consume in about 2 years. So, pretty aged stuff, which matters when it comes to alcohol.

Willing to part out?

To the heartbreak of many, I am announcing that my refrigerator is no longer for sale. After an arduous bidding process, it finally sold to a very handsome man for $0.00. Mods/admins, this thread has served its purpose.