Twenty One Pilots - new music

oh8sti

For those of you that are fans, we released a new single last night at midnight. It's called "Fairly Local". With that release came some additional info I'm allowed to now share. This album is similar to the last where theres not one single genre that it would fall into, but more or less many different. So if you don't like this one, trust me there will be one you do within the 14 songs that will be released.

We will be touring in the fall with a date in Columbus sometime in sept. Most likely will be the Schott. If you want to see them sooner, they will be at Bunbury Music Festival in June closing the main stage after Snoop Dog. You can also catch us at Bonnaroo or Lalapalooza this year as well.

Some additional music will be released in the coming days as well. It's been awesome watching them progress as musicians and we are all really excited to get back out on the road and put in good shows for the fans.

Let me help you with that mike

Here's the link to the video:

Edited by Paul

I am big into all kinds of music and am a huge fan. I have seen them 5 or 6 times in concert - they never disappoint. I actually saw them when they opened for "house of heroes". 21 Pilots were so much better live that house of heroes had to be wondering why they had them open for them and put the bar so high.

"Car Radio" is my favorite song - not just by 21 pilots - period.

Their earlier stuff is pretty good too "Addict with a Pen" is my daughter's favorite song (she's huge into music as well)

Good to see local boys doing well!

Man....I never really gave these guys a second listen or thought until you posted this video/Song and now All Ive done for two days is listen to all their different music and Im really digging it.....Love the new song....One of my Current Favs. And Yes, to whomever said something about Car Radio.....I dig that as well.

Rock on.

Man....I never really gave these guys a second listen or thought until you posted this video/Song and now All Ive done for two days is listen to all their different music and Im really digging it.....Love the new song....One of my Current Favs. And Yes, to whomever said something about Car Radio.....I dig that as well.

Rock on.

I honestly think Car Radio is one of the best songs I've ever heard. I love how they incorporate the hip hop/rap sound with the screaming. :masturboy:

Rock on.

Same here. Really like the new song.