S6s

Putty

I think the curved edges are kinda gimmicky, but that is a cool-looking phone...

On the Note I kinda agree with that, but on this phone the edges don't really do anything functionality wise while using the phone. Buying the Edge is purely aesthetic.

Thats the best phone I've seen... for girl hands.

Agreed - edges = gimmick. Also, for my hamhocks i'd be accidentally activating shit all the time.

I need something with girth.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/27/279af1e2564b709adc8adb7bf4c2df3605906c143c472dd1df3b0027af5dacb0.jpg

Thats the best phone I've seen... for girl hands.

Agreed - edges = gimmick. Also, for my hamhocks i'd be accidentally activating shit all the time.

I need something with girth.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/27/279af1e2564b709adc8adb7bf4c2df3605906c143c472dd1df3b0027af5dacb0.jpg

LOL....dude, I just told you the edges do nothing. It's not like the Note Edge. There's nothing on them to activate. You can't "put things on the edge".

Exactly, like a manly case. My thumb meat will still activate icons on the front face. I do it on my S4 all the time.

Who are you, the marshmallow man?

Lack of micro SD is disappointing.

It really is. All it's missing. It would have been possible...there's a door for sim card on it, so an SD slot could have been possible.

Considered for a sight moment upgrading my S5 to an S6 but I feel like they are just running out of ideas and backtracking. Granted the S5 is the swiss army knife of anroid phones. . I think it still offers a better experience, even as a year old phone. You are losing the dust/water proofing, microSD, replaceable battery, heartbeat sensor...and the only "gain" is a subjectively better screen, slightly improved camera, and a new processor which you may or may not even realize is different. I think its too stripped down for what Samsung is known for which is evolution in phone tech. . they are clearly designing (cloning) phones now to directly compete with Apple due to their lower sales figures. . and that's unfortunate.

I've had a 32GB mSD sitting untouched in my S4 since I bought it. I won't be able to tell until I play with both whether or not I'll get the Edge version.

Thanks for throwing these photos up. Which did you prefer? Aka would you buy Edge or...Blunt?

I'd have to get the Edge just because it's different from anything I have had.

Don't forget you will be able to remove a lot of the boatware too based off the tech rags/news. Maybe a 32 Gig version will work for me (I am off contract in about a month with my older S4). Plus the 64 bit processor should help with some of my woes with the phone freezing up. The mail client we deploy (Yes BYOD) is Airwatch and beats up my phone pretty well.

Lack of SD cards is always a bitch. With an OTG USB wire you can hook up anything to your phone. Thumb drives or small usb memory card readers. Also this meenova dash micro is a great alternative http://meenova.com/st/p/mrg2.html

I would now say 32GB is the minimum size you should buy for internal memory. 64GB is always better.