Spring Track Day call out thread

2highpsi

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'll take the Pepsi Challenge with that Nissan if its still being offered. I mean, $100,00 car w/ 2 turbo's and 4 driving tires against an $8000 mustang with 1 turbo and 2 drive tires...seems fair.

But seriously, lets do it.

You too Dave, don't think you're gonna skate w/o a shot at the title...

Hey, I'll take the Pepsi Challenge with that Nissan if its still being offered. I mean, $100,00 car w/ 2 turbo's and 4 driving tires against an $8000 mustang with 1 turbo and 2 drive tires...seems fair.

I can't wait , Friday can't get here fast enough.

Last years track day I ran mid 13s but can't find the slips for for any other numbers.

Ya, I think i had the all seasons at like 38-40 psi too. haha

Lets be honest you went 13.8 @ 109 with a 2.4 60ft. I think the car might need a bit more than a tire :p And I think you would see more of a gain from seat time then lowering tire pressure.

I am in. Said it already :)

Lets be honest you went 13.8 @ 109 with a 2.4 60ft. I think the car might need a bit more than a tire :p And I think you would see more of a gain from seat time then lowering tire pressure.

Jesus really? :lol: my broke pos neon did that with just a adjustable wastegate and a downpipe

Hell, I was looking at it like a V6 all weather DD machine with Nav and heated seats, against a V8 purpose built drag car :gabe:

LOL.

But sandbagging aside, count me in! :lol:

(ps. I <3 cobras Miss mine all the time)

Purpose built? Shit, its a stock suspension street car. They didn't make heated seats back in 1986 but I can daily drive it and I have navigation on my iPhone if that counts. :)

It's the kitchen, I had to give you some sort of shit right? :p

I also have to push in a clutch pedal to shift gears, not just hold on to my steering wheel

Dude, pulling the paddles every shift can be extremely taxing on my index finger muscles! ;)