back in the "car game" x2

dover

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done sir! Great color.

I wish the 1LE would have been available when I bought mine. I would have clicked that checkbox in a heartbeat.

I assume that you are already on the big 5th gen camaro site. If not try that place for any used parts you might be looking for. There are a lot of members on there... and I can see a bunch demodding cars in order to pick up the 6th gen when it comes out.

Man that black on black actually looks really good. I've never driven a Camaro, wonder if I'd like them.

They drive very nice. Better than the previous gen Mustang.

Well done sir! Great color.

I wish the 1LE would have been available when I bought mine. I would have clicked that checkbox in a heartbeat.

I assume that you are already on the big 5th gen camaro site. If not try that place for any used parts you might be looking for. There are a lot of members on there... and I can see a bunch demodding cars in order to pick up the 6th gen when it comes out.

Yessir I'm on carmaro5.com and have been hoarding the for sale threads. First up is longtubes, ORX, and intake. When I come to visit I'll have IPS do a cam, tune and lower it.

You guys just need to work on making your crap faster so you don't have to look at the rear end ;)

I will admit that the rear of all of the 2010+ is my least favorite angle.

My cars oil pump > Yours :gabe:

I think I am going to go with Speed Inc. here in Illinois, they sent me a pretty unbeatable deal on a nice cam package :gabe:

They do good work. My z was modded there and I was happy with the results, and overall job that was done, etc etc

Nice - mine sounds very similar

I'm doing a C5R timing chain and Meiling Oil pump as extra precaution. What's the plans for yours?

They do good work. My z was modded there and I was happy with the results, and overall job that was done, etc etc

All I have heard is good reviews, and this place is huge and always has customers in there. They have to be doing something right!