Enough with cars!

Jewtoys

I love the Poker Run at Cumberland each year.

There are multiple guys that have their boats brought to the lake, land their private helicopter on their house boat or at the top of the hill and are brought down by their man servant, and then race around the lake at 150+mph only to have dinner waiting for them on their boat cooked by their private chef and served by the hooker(s) they rented for the weekend.

Makes me laugh every time I see it. :)

-Marc

Haha yeah....money we can only dream of having.

We won't make the Poker Run this year but will be down in August with a bunch of friends for the annual raft up. 1500+ boats I believe. We're hitting Norris in July as well, I'm ready to be ON A BOAT!

Haha yeah....money we can only dream of having.

We won't make the Poker Run this year but will be down in August with a bunch of friends for the annual raft up. 1500+ boats I believe. We're hitting Norris in July as well, I'm ready to be ON A BOAT!

When is the raft up this year? Wasn't it in July last year?

I will hopefully be there over the 4th and again for the Poker Run. I'm trying to find another weekend to get down there :).

Did you guys rent a houseboat or a cabin?

Harmon Creek during the Poker Run is one of the craziest things I have ever seen. It's Spring Break for rich people on the water...and I am totally cool with 'faking it till I make it' with that crew. :)

-Marc

True, you need an experimental, something you can work on yourself. I'm way to tall for a 150 and cruising 100knts is for suckers

Easy fix

http://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/attachments/chevy/6011d1267207337-ls1-engine-aircraft-ls1-firewall-forward.jpg