Saturday May 2nd?

rslocum

Anyone willing to head up a ride south of Canton? I'm a good follower. Don't know the area to well. High of 62 for Saturday. Perfect for a full leather ride. Last weekend was bearable at 83F but cooler is always better.

check with madmax33 he is the man.....

I rode with him last week and he gave me the tour. It was a good time. Yeah I'm game for anything although it looks like the weather changed from last night. I wish they could nail that sh!t down better instead of actually waiting for the exact day and say oh yeah it will be partly cloudy today. I guess we'll see if the forecast changes again by tomorrow.

If the weather looks ok, I'm up for Saturday morning.

If it shapes up I would like to go. How's that speed triple? That is a pretty sweet ride. I think you are the guy that is friends with Lehman and Warner. I went to school with those guys.

If it shapes up I would like to go. How's that speed triple? That is a pretty sweet ride. I think you are the guy that is friends with Lehman and Warner. I went to school with those guys.

Yeah, that's me. Too bad about Warner selling his bike.

I'm really liking the Triumph. The motor in this thing is about the best I've ever ridden - pulls like crazy from any RPM and the sound is incredible.

Weather for Sat/Sun is looking pretty crappy, but I'll keep my eye on the forecast.

This is Ohio so I expect it to either rain or snow tomorrow, and then Sunday will be about 70 or so and sunny. Look on the bright side, we have plenty of water but I don't think that those smelly hillbilly's that I work with are aware of that.

This is Ohio so I expect it to either rain or snow tomorrow, and then Sunday will be about 70 or so and sunny. Look on the bright side, we have plenty of water but I don't think that those smelly hillbilly's that I work with are aware of that.

:lol::lol: