Got an issue and need some help

BBQdDude

How heavy is the bike? Too bad my spare trailer was seriously sold like 3 days ago. I have a 5x10 trailer still but I use it all the time and will need it this weekend. The question still remains what are you going to pull it with? If it's a truck, I can loan you a set of ramps to put it up in the bed of your trailer.

This thread is simple yet it's a headache.

Can the bike be delivered to the place that Anthony is heading to beforehand? This might be done without BBQdDude's or his gf's presence to perform, but might require help.

Can some other arrangement be made?

I'd feel extremely bad for missing Anthony's kind heart and offer.

I would use the trailer if I were you. That's a long ride for someone who is new to street bikes (hell, thats a long ride anyways).

Dirt rode and raced for years. Street riding been doing it two months now and having a blast. As long as no rain I have no issues, with breaks lol.

How heavy is the bike? The question still remains what are you going to pull it with?

Around 800 pounds. A SUV.

Make sure it's got good tires before you go! Scariest experience of my life is riding a friend's bike home on cords ithrough WV in a thunderstorm.

Get pictures of the tires!

Thanks for the thought, it is a good one. I had the person send me some pix of them. Look like near brand new.

Would you have tags and insurance on this thing? Maybe have some one drive out with you and ride it home...for a fee.

Tags and insurance are already in place. As long as no rain I am good.

How heavy is the bike? Too bad my spare trailer was seriously sold like 3 days ago. I have a 5x10 trailer still but I use it all the time and will need it this weekend. The question still remains what are you going to pull it with? If it's a truck, I can loan you a set of ramps to put it up in the bed of your trailer.

800 pounds. No truck, I wish :(.

This thread is simple yet it's a headache.

Can the bike be delivered to the place that Anthony is heading to beforehand? This might be done without BBQdDude's or his gf's presence to perform, but might require help.

Can some other arrangement be made?

I'd feel extremely bad for missing Anthony's kind heart and offer.

I was blown away by Andys offer. He is da man!!!! Timings issue and no access to the bike prior so this is a no go.